Monday, November 7, 2011

Nothing

To be honest..... i really dont know what to post on this first post. Actually, i already had a blog but my ict teacher asked us (my classmates) to make a blog and write something about my fav school ( SMAN 8 Tangerang).

Maybe i'll start from introduction. My name is rindani  and people usually *eh i mean, people always call me indan. Cause this blog was made to make my fav school well-known, i will tell you about it. Now, im a student at 8 senior high school. In tangerang, that school include the most favorite school. How could? wokey lemme explain it, in 8 shs, you will get the best service. From your comfort to study until the extrakulikuler. To be a student in 8 shs is not easy as you think, it has standart of value and it's not low, it's high. So many students from junior high school should study hard so that they could be 8 shs's student. Emmmm i think it's enough and i'll continue this story at other times. See you ya! Bye.......

No comments:

Post a Comment